Reservation detail enhancements ✨
Adding or editing reservations is now easier than ever with our redesigned reservation screens
- View and add more details while taking or editing a reservation with new sections like comments and notes
- Manually input or edit the numerical field for time, covers, and duration to streamline the reservation process
Leave Comments from Anywhere 📝
Users can now add internal comments directly through the add and edit reservation screens along with the reservation details screen to maintain a clear flow of communication amongst the staff.
These comments can only be viewed by the staff and can easily be edited after they are sent.
Guest Search Enhancements 🤵🏽
Guest search is now available in 2 views - card view and list view
List view shows a list of all the guests along with basic details, while card view displays a board with guest cards which can be expanded to view more details like attached tags, notes, and more.
Groups with multiple restaurants can now also choose to search for a guest in the entire group database or just their own restaurant database with the "group search" toggle located beside the search bar
By default, group search will be enabled, but can easily be disabled by toggling the switch off
Guest Profile Enhancements 👱🏽♀️
We have redesigned the guest profiles and divided them into different sections to provide a clear and concise view of guest details to the user.
- Life time information: Details about the guest's life time reservation and POS history (can be viewed for individual or group level)
- Basic Information: Details like guest name, contact information, and notes
- Tags: Any attached guest tags
- Personal Information: Details like gender, birthday, anniversary, and more
- Alternative Information: Alternative contact details like phone number and email address
Reservation Cell Redesign ✅
Reservation cells on floor and grid view now display the comments and notes icon when either are attached to the reservation.
The latest comments and notes can be viewed by hovering over the respective icons, making it easy for your staff to gather all the guest information at a glimpse.
You can also see any attached comments and notes on the list view
This week on Eat App
In this new section, you can find all the current updates about Eat App including new blog posts, press releases, and more.
We are happy to announce that Eat App has officially launched its unique restaurant reservation technology to The Emaar Hospitality Group - the hospitality and leisure branch of Emaar Properties PJSC.
Keep reading to find out more about our partnership.
New Blog Post: How To Improve Your Restaurant Capacity
Like every other business, effective capacity management is a crucial part of a restaurant's success - it helps determine how well the traffic is actually being managed.
In this blog, we delve into the most effective strategies for restaurant capacity management.