Edit Floor View Enhancements ✨
We have made editing your floor view easier that ever to improve your Eat App experience
- View total capacity, online capacity, and total tables for each room under the side panel while editing your floor layout
- Directly edit the room name and set maximum and minimum number of covers for each room from the same panel
- View which tables are selected as available for online reservations
A few other enhancements to keep an eye out for:
- Your Timeline & Grid View will now be displayed for the current time upon opening instead of the standard time of 4 AM
- You can now add a "Guest Tags" table label that displays any guest tags attached to a reservation on floor view
- Table labels have been updated with new, enhanced icons for better visibility
This week on Eat App
In this new section, you can find all the current updates about Eat App including new blog posts, press releases, and more.
We're excited to announce Eat App's latest CRM feature - Guest Reviews. Surveys that don't need any extra work - Eat App's new guest review feature enables you to collect important feedback from diners by connecting your surveys directly to your reservation system.
Keep reading to find out more about our automated guest reviews!