Blocking TablesYour staff will now be able to temporarily block tables for both online and in-house reservations from Eat App.
The Blocking Table feature is located in the top right tab on the Table manager. Once a user taps into the Blocking button, they will be able to either block tables or the entire room under the dropdown button.
- You may check this link for more details on How to Block Tables
Waitlist page enhancements
When a hostess gets a booking request for a specific time slot, they miss a booking because they only see availability for the current time slot they select.
Learn more about waitlist →
- The timeframe of the next available time slot.
- Shows continuous calculated time for waitlist items.
- Make it clear what the difference is between the time customer has been waiting vs the estimated wait time.
- Show estimated time when a new waitlist is being created
- When the user looks at the wait time field, by default it should show automatic calculation, and then the user can override that option by pressing + or - or modifying the value directly.