Table Labels ⏲
Restaurants can now customize their floor view to display informational labels about each table including guest name, POS spend, and guest tags to gain more information about their current restaurant performance.
Extended Reservation Details ✅
Restaurants can now view more comprehensive guest and reservation details when viewing the reservation popup.
We've split up the reservation details popup into specific sections to help give you a better overview of each individual reservation. Below are the new sections we've added.
- Details: Reservation details can now be edited directly through the details tab.
- Messages: Users can view the messaging history for a particular reservation. From the messaging tab you can also choose to send out custom messaging templates instead of the default messages.
- Reservation Comments: Your staff can now add internal comments to any reservation to stay updated and keep track of any changes.
- Payments: Staff members can create payments and view the payment history for a specific reservation from the payments tab.
- POS Ticket Details: POS ticket details for every reservation including ticket number, menu pricing, and pricing are also available under reservation details.
We have improved and added more information including guest notes and number of visits to our daily print reports.
This week on Eat App
In this new section, you can find all the current updates about Eat App including new blog posts, press releases, and more.
New Blog Post: How to Re-Open Your Restaurant after Covid-19
When its time to start re-opening your restaurant after Covid-19 it's unlikely to be business as usual. There are hundreds of decisions and steps you need to take on the path to becoming full operational again. Here are some of the ways you can use our table management system to help you with this process.