Permissions & Preferences 🔐
This new feature allows restaurants to define permissions provided to each user type, and a few preference settings. This means that you can choose which staff members can and cannot perform certain tasks in your system
A few permission & preference options currently available are:
- Manage invoices: Grants the ability to view and manage invoices
- Manage CRM tagging: Allows users to access CRM functionality settings
- Download reservations report: Gives user the ability to download reservation reports
- Disable reservation deletion: Grants user the ability to delete in house reservations
- Override blocked timeslots: Warns the user about creating or moving a reservation to a blocked timeslot
- Overbook timeslots: Warns the user about over booking time slots
This week on Eat App
In this new section, you can find all the current updates about Eat App including new blog posts, press releases, and more.
New Blog Post: How to Calculate Food Cost in 2020 (The Ultimate Guide)
Food costing allows you to not only gauge how well your restaurant is doing in comparison to your competition, but it also helps you distinguish between dishes that are bringing in the most profit and dishes that are actually losing money for your business. This article will take you through an in depth explanation of what is food cost as well as how to accurately calculate food costs at your restaurant.