1. Sign in to your Table Manager.
2. From the Floor view of the table manager, click on Floor configuration ⋮ located in the upper right corner and choose "Edit layout".
3. To resize any table, select the table you want to resize and drag any of the corners outwards to change its shape.
- By default, when resizing tables on a computer they will maintain equal sides.
- Holding "Shift" on your keyboard will allow you to create rectangles and ovals.
Note: When making any changes to rooms, make sure to click "Save Room" in the top right to avoid losing any changes.
Tip: To gain a clearer view of your floor plan, zoom in/out of the floor view using the green button at the bottom right of the screen.