Are you tired of spending countless hours on administrative tasks when you could be focusing on creating memorable experiences for your guests?
Look no further than Eat App, your ultimate solution for simplifying the art of hosting.
With Eat App, we've revolutionized the way you manage your restaurant or event space, allowing you to reclaim precious time and energy.
Say goodbye to tedious hosting chores and say hello to a world where Eat App takes care of the details, leaving you free to craft unforgettable guest experiences.
It's the future of effortless hosting.
Here's 51 tasks Eat App automatically does for you
To start, you can automatically...
Book and manage reservations:
1. Guests can book themselves.
2. Guests can request a reservation.
3. Guests can add themselves to your waiting list.
Assign tables for guests:
4. Eat App will assign tables for guests based on the size of their party.
Make sure that you never overbook:
5. Eat App will take into account available tables to make sure that you never overbook.
Tag guests and read notes:
6. Tag guests as "cancelers" when they cancel.
7. Tag guests as "previously denied" when they book.
8. Tags guests when they haven’t visited your venue in a while.
9. Tag guests as "returning guests" when they haven't visited for a while.
10. Tag guests as "repeat guests" when they have visited frequently.
11. Tag guests as "high-spenders" when their average spend is above a certain amount.
12. Tag guests as "high risk" when they cancel regularly.
13. Tag guests as "blacklisted" if they keep no-showing or canceling.
14. Tag guests as "no-shows" if they confirm the reservation but never show up.
15. Tag guests when they make a review.
16. Tag a reservation as an anniversary when they specify it in the booking notes.
17. Tags a reservation as a birthday meal when they specify it in the booking notes
18. Tag guests as "wine lovers" when they order wine regularly.
19. Tag a guest as a ‘sweet tooth’ when they order specific desserts.
20. Tag guests when they leave a happy review.
21. Change reservation statuses based on guests' arrival times or tags.
Send messages based on guest behavior:
22. Send a cancellation confirmation message to guests who cancel their reservation.
23. Send a confirmation message to guests who book a reservation.
24. Send a denial message to guests who are denied a reservation.
25. Send a notification message to guests who have requested a reservation.
26. Send a notification message to guests on your waiting list when their table is ready.
27. Send a thank-you message to regular guests who have visited recently.
28. Send a birthday message to guests who have a reservation on their birthday.
29. Send an anniversary message to guests who have a reservation on their anniversary.
30. Send a reminder message to guests just before they arrive, with directions and instructions.
31. Send a feedback message to guests after their visit.
32. Send a reminder message to guests the day before their reservation, to increase the show rate.
33. Send a welcome-back message to guests who haven't visited for a while.
34. Sends messages to guests when they come back again after a while.
35. Send a loyalty message to guests who are repeat visitors, offering them deals or discounts.
36. Send a welcome message to new VIP guests, letting them know the benefits of their status.
37. Send a thank-you message to guests on their first visit.
38. Send a message to guests who have left a positive review, thanking them for their feedback.
39. Send a message to guests who have left a review, asking them if they have any questions or feedback.
Collect payments and send payment messages:
40. Send a message to guests when their payment is canceled.
41. Send a message to guests when their payment is captured.
42. Send a message to guests when their payment is authorized.
43. Send a message to guests when their payment is refunded.
44. Send a message to guests when their payment is requested.
45. Send a message to guests when their payment is voided.
46. Generates payment links automatically so guests can pay online.
47. Captures deposits from guests who don't show up or cancel too late.
48. Collect deposits from customers once they've confirmed their booking.
Create shift reports and calculate guest visits:
49. Count the number of times an individual guest has visited you.
50. Show the number of guests you have coming to visit you in your upcoming shift.
51. Create shift reports for your team and your manager, including:
- The number of guests who have visited
- The number of guests who have made a reservation
- The number of guests who have canceled their reservation
- The average spend per guest
- The total revenue generated
- The number of repeat guests
- The number of high spenders
- The number of guests who have left a review
In conclusion, Eat App is more than just a solution. It's the future of effortless hosting.
With Eat App, you can say goodbye to the tedious chores of tasks and focus on what matters most: your guests' experience.
In the meantime, sign up and try it for yourself.